Saturday, June 6, 2015

The End of My Blog

Wow, what a year! Junior year is almost finished, and likewise my blog will be coming to an end. I had a great time in American Studies. I laughed, I thought, and I cried. I did.
Farewell, and thanks for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed my philosophy.
And now for my all time favorite farewell-song:



We'll meet again,
Don't know where,don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.
Keep smiling through,
Just like you always do,
Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds, far away.
So will you please say hello,
To the folks that I know,
Tell them I won't be long, (i wont be long)
They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go
I was singing this song.

We'll meet again...

2 comments:

  1. Love that old song, David! Ever see Pink Floyd's, The Wall? It's referenced in the album soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Site is amazing I really appreciate your work!essay writers

    ReplyDelete